Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An advertising or research emergency?!? You're reading this right now thinking 'are you joking?' People think it's crazy, but it happens and I'm not even a doctor. No serious injuries, but sometimes quick action is required to make the client happy or to heal the wounds. A change to the advertising strategy, new business pitch, 'too many cooks in the kitchen', last minute client changes or the last-minute research project that needs to be done "right away." An emergency, or just a mild panic is question.

The past 2 days lots of emails and phone calls have been exchanged and the thought of a 'research emergency' entered my mind and I laughed today for a few minutes. My phone rings during a lunch and of course I answer it (some of you know me too well). I'm either too dedicated or a sucker for punishment, sometimes I think it's both. At the end of the day, no fatalities and everyone goes home happy....Another day in Advertising.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger Julie said...

It's like being a teacher, except with grown-ups. Everything's a crisis. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home