Saturday, April 22, 2006


No more mouse ears...

I said recently that I was starting to grow mouse ears with all my trips to Orlando. Our company decided to close our Orlando office 2 weeks ago. I had a feeling it would happen at some point. A very large account was lost and the office was closed a few days later. Hmm, coincidence? That office has always been my second office and has often given me more opportunities than my home office. I'm sad to see it go both personally and professionally. I've been going down there for almost 6 years and it's been a great group of people to work with over the years. I've been down there a few days this week and last week for client meetings which has been a little weird. I was on the airplane last week not really wanting to go, but I'm glad I did. It gave me a chance to see a few people who I might not see for a while. I hope and pray that everyone down there finds a job. In the end, I think everyone will be much happier and will be better off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home