Saturday, December 08, 2007

Styling in Vegas...

I was in Vegas this week for work which was very cool....and I missed 2 snowstorms in Milwaukee, I can't complain. I've been going to Vegas for 15 years now and I've never understood how people dress is Vegas. Why do people wear suits/ties on vacation?!? If those same guys always wear suits/ties at their jobs, ok maybe they're just used to it. Watching the tables this week, I saw the guys with suits and the guys in shorts/flip flops. The suits appeared to be more confident, but who won? Who got the comps? Answer - The person who plays the game the best and spends the most money, dress isn't a factor. I think people often dress to become someone they're not, why not just be yourself especially when you're on vacation?

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Holly o:) said...

Because some people either don't know who they are, or aren't comfortable with being themselves, even if they are on vacation. The illusion has become more comfortable than finding the reality.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home