Sunday, July 02, 2006

Pets are family too...

Whether you have a dog or cat (or some other animal), pets are really part of your family especially if you've had them for years. A few weeks ago, I had to put my cat Pumpkin to sleep and it was probably one of the most difficult things I've had to do. She has been sick for a while and I could tell she was getting sicker and was hiding in the house. Instead of being selfish, I made a hard decision but the right one. I've been thinking a lot about this lately and it bothers me even as I type this post. As difficult as things may be, GOD is there for us for the joys and sorrows of our lives...

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Julie said...

*hug*

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Holly o:) said...

Your friends are here for you too. To echo the stars, *hug*.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home