Saturday, November 18, 2006

Work and Vacations...

Work and vacations should never go together, but in the corporate world they are closer tied that they should be. Sometimes to be able to go on vacation you're either working late before you get to cover stuff while you're gone, or you come back and work extra hours to make-up the work you missed I worked late on Friday night and still have a few more hours to work from home before I leave Sunday. I asked myself is this just me or are a few others in the same boat. A few people at my company also concurred, so I guess it's not just me.....(yes, sample size is small) If I could delegate the work down to others it would makes things easier, but I don't have the support that I need right now...

In the end, vacations are always a good thing and it's always nice to get away. I'm going to Europe for 10 days, I nothing to complain about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home