Sunday, September 24, 2006

Funktacular Week...

I did a search online and it looks like I invented a new word "funktacular", yes "funktacular." It's dervived from the word "funk," but I'm working on the defination. Lately, I've been in a funk and it's been lasting a while, hence the new word. Some people can get funks and some don't, but do you ever wonder what triggers them? For me, I guess it's been coming from work, relationships/friends and just part of life. Maybe it's some disappointment and/or frustration with people or events that have been going on for a while.

One of my friends a while back told me the story of a bear cub that got trapped in a hunter's trap. In order for the hunter to release the cub, the trap actually hurt the bear more before he finally got released. Maybe things are going to hurt a lot then all of sudden the pain will be gone...

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home