Sunday, September 10, 2006

Travel

This year has been a very odd travel year compared to last few. Typically I'm gone for work about 25-30% which is a good balance, but this year has been very, very slow. I've had more day trips (either driving or flying) and fewer overnight trips. It's weird to be in the office so much and I realize that I miss traveling. I don't want to be gone every week, but it's nice to be out of the office a few days a month for the variety. I've gone to Vegas for vacation, so that was nice to get away.....

I thought being home more would help with my friendships/relationships, but I'm not sure it fully has. Maybe it has and I don't realize it. I guess we'll see what happens as my travel eventually gets busy again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home