Thursday, September 07, 2006



Vegas, Part 2...

I hit a new record, going to Vegas 2 times in 2 weeks...It'll probably be months before I go again. Weather was great again - the sky is always blue and the sun is always shining. People were complaining about the high humidy, it was 25% while we were there. I told them to come to WI and they'll be ok with the 25% :)

I've been a fan of The Price is Right game show for years, but never get to watch it much anymore except on vacation days. Being Vegas, they have a slot machine game that is based on the Price is Right. You get the hear "Come on down, you're the next contestant on the Price is Right." You get to play Plinko, Cliff Hanger, Dice game and even the showcase showdown!!! I admit, I'm hooked on the game when I'm out there but know my limits. The odds of the game aren't really the best, but I did win some money playing it. I have realized I need to stick with blackjack when I'm out there. I seem to do very good at it and enjoy it. No huge winnings, but I broke even for the 4 days which is always a good thing.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Holly o:) said...

Ooooh, I bet I'd be great at Plinko! Or the "guess how many items to reach the $10-12 range". Someday I want to go, but hopefully I'll make it soon enough so that "O" is still there! I love Cirque du Soleil!
Thanks for posting again! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home